Unanticipated events occasionally happen in everyone’s life. In our desire to be efficient and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24-hour notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours notice you will be charged the full amount of the session. This amount will be charged to your debit/credit card on file. Credit card required at initial intake.
If you do not show up to your appointment for any reason without notice, you will be charged the full amount of the scheduled appointment; no discount will be applied. This amount will be charged to your debit/credit card on file.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending on how late you arrive, your practitioner will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start the session. Typically late arrivals of 15 minutes or more will be treated as a no-show.
Regardless of the length of the treatment given, you will be charged the amount of the full session. Out of respect and consideration for your practitioner and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Appointment reminder communications are sent as a courtesy and should not be relied upon. It is your responsibility to keep track of appointment times.
As independent practitioners working with clients by appointment only, please understand late cancellations and no-shows typically cannot be filled on short notice.
Scheduling and Refunds
Pre-paid packages are non-refundable, and all sessions must be scheduled within 90 days of purchase unless otherwise stated. This includes both in-person sessions and distant Reiki sessions/packages. Refunds are only offered for unused, New Client sessions that are canceled 24 hours or more in advance.
Reiki is a natural method of energy balancing for stress reduction and relaxation. It can involve "the laying on of hands" although this is not required to be effective.
- While energy work can be used entirely on its own, it is not meant as a substitute for medical, or psychological diagnosis and treatment. In fact, energy work can compliment all other forms of therapy.
- Practitioners do not diagnose conditions, nor do they perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional unless they have received training in such a licensed professional practice that supports this. (This type of skill is not a part of a normal certified Reiki training program).
- Practitioners do not compete with medical doctors or therapists and their treatments.
- Can be used together with any other form of medical, natural or alternative therapy to complement those therapies.
- Note: It is recommended you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have.
- All clients will be required to read and acknowledge the disclaimer before their first session.
- There are no implied or guaranteed results of any kind.
- There are no refunds for completed sessions.
- Source Connection practices traditional Reiki, requests for any service or modality that falls outside of the professional method will not be tolerated.