Source Connection offers Reiki classes in Tempe, Arizona. Classes are kept intentionally small, allowing each student personal attention from Reiki Master Michelle Lobstein, with support from her that goes beyond the class setting.
Each level includes the corresponding Reiki attunement/initiation, certificate of completion, Reiki symbols, hand positions for self and others; chakra training; guided meditation; steps to integrate the principles of Reiki; level specific training methods and techniques, each class building on what was learned at the previous level.
Those who are already attuned to Reiki and wish to take a class for their next level attunement will need to provide a copy of their certificate(s) and contact information for the Reiki Master who conducted the training.
Classes are typically held on Saturdays from 9am-6pm, with 8 or fewer students in each class. Existing clients receive a $40.00 discount (applied at registration). Students will be given the opportunity to purchase a package of sessions with Reiki Master/Teacher at a significant one time discounted rate to allow for healing/coaching/mentoring sessions good for one year from the time the class is completed. Class schedules come out at the beginning of each quarter. Please contact us directly for future class dates and to be added to the waiting list.
Reiki I April 21, 2018, 9am-6pm
Reiki II May, 2018, 9am-6pm Date to be announced within the next week
Reiki III Class list is forming, dates to be announced for SUMMER
Please email with questions, to be added to the waiting list or to register for a class using the site or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Registration, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Reiki classes are limited to only 8 students per class.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable as space is limited. Each class has a $75.00 fee to hold your place This amount will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation and called a “Cancellation Fee”.
- Any tuition payment above and beyond cancellation fee can be applied for another class within 6 months of original class date. If you fail to take the class within 6 months, you will forfeit your tuition.
- All Reiki Classes must be paid in full 2 weeks in advance of the classes start date.
- We reserve the right to reschedule class due to weather/emergency or if there are not at least two students signed up for a reiki class. Entire tuition will be applied to the rescheduled reiki class date. If you can’t make the rescheduled class date, we will allow you to choose other reiki classes within 6 months of original class date. If you fail to take the class within 6 months, you will forfeit your tuition.